- 8,750 hits
- Hemp Crop Planted Today in Colorado!
- Cannabinoid Type 2 and Autism
- Mother says medical marijuana has helped son, 12
- Physicians Recommend Marijuana for PTSD, Parkinson’s Disease. Autism is up next.
- Autism and Cannabis!
- New Research Questions Marijuana's Impact in Lowering IQ
- Necessity or nastiness? The hidden law denying cannabis for medicinal use
TagsAlex anecdote autism blogs cannabidiol cannabis cannabis for autism cannabis science cannabis science inc. CB1 knockout mice CBD chance comorbidity curing autism curing cancer dronabinol effect size epetition evidence based medicine facebook mobile failure to thrive GW Pharma Jay Joey Kurz Legalisation medical cannabis medical marijuana medicine multiple sclerosis n(number) p-value PTSD research reversing autism Sam sativex science science based medicine Sweden THC treating autism unix time URL modifications Δ9-THC
Marijuana for Aspergers. Same thing, different labels.
Tag Archives: PTSD
Michigan will soon be deciding whether to add autism to its list of ailments justifying a patient’s inclusion in the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMP). “The next two illnesses to be considered by the Panel are autism and asthma. Michigan residents … Continue reading
When we talk about cannabis treating autism, we mean it in the palliative sense rather than the curative sense. Autism is a pervasive developmental disorder which probably begins expressing biological markers before birth. No one has tried giving cannabis to children … Continue reading